*Qualified candidates with 5+ years of relevant experience are eligible for a sign on bonus of $1000, after 120 days of continued employment.*
MicroDental Laboratories is a world-class, rapidly growing, global company with strong benefit packages and great long-term stability. We operate in over 25 locations in North America as both MicroDental Laboratories and Modern Dental Laboratory USA. With our focus on Quality, Value, and Legendary Customer Care, our Centers are devoted to building strong and lasting relationships with our dentists and their team members. We are looking for a determined, high energy, well organized individual for the position of CAD/CAM Technician to join our ADL team in Louisville, KY.
Our Company has the following to offer:
- Excellent compensation plan with benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401(k), vacation and holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- Investments in the latest technology
- Exclusively focused in cosmetic, implant and digital design for fixed prosthodontics
Primary Responsibilities & Skills:
- Perform milling machine and other equipment preventative maintenance and repairs
- Troubleshoot repairs with outsourcing via phone and email.
- Coordinate sending of any repairs offsite with the OEM or repair vendors.
- Perform CAM for Full Arch and other complex restoration millings.
- Perform dental model digital scanning with 3Shape scanning system
- Keep all milling machines milling until queues are empty.
- Responsible for the timely loading and unloading of mills.
- Responsible for understanding and monitoring the software of all milling machines.
- Responsible for quality control of units milled
- Download and process Inter Oral Scans.
- Accept IOS cases and create work orders.
- Design digital models for 3D printing production.
- Post-process and articulate printed models.
- Assist surgical guide production with nesting, printing, post-processing using ultrasonic cleaning, and curing equipment, grinding, and polishing
- All other duties as assigned or as otherwise required
- Dental Lab background preferred, knowledge in basic computer programs such as word, excel, photoshop, and/or audio applications.
- Dental knowledge a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail a must.
- 3Shape EXOCAD is a plus
- Milling center environment, computer-based workstation. Benchwork with high speed and low-speed handpieces
*All new hires will be required to pass our standard employee background check*
MicroDental Laboratories and Modern Dental Laboratory USA are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status.