Dental Hygienist - Part Time
- Midwest Dental
- Apple Valley, Minnesota
This job ad was removed 1 day ago. It either:
- Has been filled
- Was taken down by the employer
- Didn’t pass our most recent quality check
Search for other opportunities and apply to jobs you're interested in as soon as you can to ensure you don't miss out!
Join a team on a mission to deliver smiles:
At Midwest Dental Apple Valley we recognize the critical role our Hygienists play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and will reward you with an excellent salary, enhanced benefits and the flexible work-life balance you deserve.
Join a team that inspires each other, has fun, and improves the oral health of our patients.
How would you like:
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Complete clinical autonomy with uncapped earning potential
- Excellent work-life balance, giving you plenty of time for family and friends
- A team that puts patients first and has the online ratings to prove it
- A well-established practice with steady new and returning patient flow
- A positive culture where you are supported, valued and recognized
- To continually grow your skills with CE and on-the-job training
- Comprehensive benefits, including: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for positions working 30 hours or more
- Quarterly bonus program
At Smile Brands, we believe in Smiles for Everyone. Three simple words with the power to change lives. The result is happier patients, happier providers and happier teams:
Be a part of a culture that celebrates your successes and embraces giving back to our communities. Weve been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, and Best for Professional Development. Glassdoor has recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row. Apply today!
Whats It Like to Work at Midwest Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you doand our culture supports that. Youll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
- Youll work in a group practice with our dentists
- Youll have support to ensure patients are well taken care of
- We have dedicated dental assistants and a front office team that we know youll love working with
What We Need From You
- An active state hygiene license
- New grads welcome!
- A current CPR certification
What Well Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Competitive wages
- Benefits and perks for you and your family
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable part-time positions
- This position is eligible for quarterly bonus
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees.
Job ID: 347498751