Job ID: 343884864
We are looking for an orthodontic assistant to join our established and growing team in Park Ridge!
As our orthodontic dental assistant, you will provide chairside assistance and ensure that patients are well-informed about orthodontic procedures and braces aftercare.
- Maintaining accurate records of patients' oral health histories and treatment progress.
- Prepare appointment stations, sterilize orthodontic tools, and adjust patients’ braces
- Set up instrument trays, take and develop patient x-rays, prepares material, and assists dentist during dental treatment procedures.
- Taking photographs of patients’ teeth to aid the Orthodontist in developing treatment plans and to document patient progress.
- Taking dental molds of patients’ teeth for the fabrication of customized mouth guards and retainers.
- Removing and replacing wires, coil springs, donuts, and elastic bands.
Orthodontic Dental Assistant Requirements:
- CPR certification preferred
- Proven experience working as an orthodontic dental assistant
- Sound knowledge of various orthodontic procedures and practices.
- Good manual dexterity, ability to multi-task, and prioritize,
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent suite of benefits!
- Monthly bonuses
- Dental, medical, and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Paid vacation
- 401k plan