Job ID: 339862770
Company Overview: Job Description:
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Are you well-versed in preventative dental care and know the ins and outs of good oral care? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? If these questions make you smile, read on! Weve got the ideal job for you at Higgins Family Dental!
As our Registered Dental Hygienist, youll be completing a thorough assessment of your patients health, including their teeth, bone and periodontal tissue. Well also need you to:
- Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including but not limited to taking quality x-rays, performing a visual and tactile cancer exam, performing extra- and intra-oral exams, administering fluoride, sealants, scaling and root planning, and dental prophylaxis.
- Give patients excellent oral hygiene techniques.
- Maintain the highest level of professional standard of excellence in accordance with our offices needs.
- Document and educate your patients on any abnormalities or suspected conditions as part of their overall treatment plan.
- A Valid Dental Hygienist License in the state of Illinois.
- The ability to put your patients health first.
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry.
- The capability to prepare and disinfect treatment rooms adhering to OSHA, CDC and infection control guidelines.
IND-HYG , IH-SPON , #LI-SPON