- Panther Dental LLC
- La Crosse, Wisconsin
We are a dentist recruiting company working with a private practice that is seeking an associate. There is already a very productive schedule for a full-time dentist, although they would consider part time as well. The office has been in the community for over 30 years and has established a terrific reputation.
The office is a traditional FFS and PPO office with no Medicaid and no HMOs. No nights and no weekends required. They have an excellent staff and long tenured staff to support the dentist. The office is a modern one with paperless charting, digital x-rays, and more.
A full-time dentist can expect to earn between 200K and 350K per year depending on experience and procedures performed. They are offering a very competitive daily guarantee and a percentage of collections, as well as benefits, retirement plan with a match and buy in opportunity in the future if interested.
Associate Dentist Responsibilities:
- Examining patients' teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity, and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
- Performing oral cancer screenings.
- Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
- Ensuring that all dental instruments and equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized mouth guards and dentures.
Associate Dentist Requirements:
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or doctor of medicine in dentistry (DMD).
- State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working in a dental practice.
- The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply to learn more about this reputable and successful office!
All inquiries are confidential.
Job ID: 338620622