Job Details Job Location : FL - Willow Bend - Lutz, FL Position Type : Dental Assistant Salary Range : Undisclosed Job Shift : *Full Time Description
Are you ready to take your first step after Dental Assistant school to gain great experience in the industry? Does working with a dental care team who will help you grow professionally while you collectively provide world-class dental care to your patients sound like a place you would want to work?
Since 1992 Coast Dental has been improving the smiles of dental patients across Florida, Georgia, and Texas. We're laser focused on improving the oral health and making each client feel comfortable throughout the process. Become a part of a dental care team who goes above and beyond to create an amazing patient experience - every time!
This position is Fulltime, Monday – Friday/8-5
A Day in the Life as a Hygiene Assistant
- Assist hygienist in providing dental treatment
- Provide care and education to patients.
- Use your awesome knowledge and skills of clinical procedures, processes, and dental administrative functions.
- You will have your weekends open since this is a full-time Monday - Friday position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and escort patient from reception area to and from the treatment areas. Schedule appointments and assist in appointment confirmation calls.
- Assist hygienists in clinical procedures and treatments.
- Expose dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Recognize signs of a dental emergency and insure proper and timely response and notification to patient, staff, and emergency medical personnel when necessary.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials and assist hygienist during dental procedures.
- Collaborate with the care team to ensure other important tasks and duties are completed to ensure the office and patients' needs are met.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification)
- Previous dental assisting experience preferred.
- New grad-entry level welcome to apply
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Current certification in radiography.
- Bilingual preferred
YOU ARE INVITED TO APPLY TODAY!
Coast Dental is an equal opportunity employer.