$6k in sign-on and retention bonuses with additional monthly bonuses:
*Effectively raise your hourly rate by up to $7 in the first year!
*$3k sign-on bonus paid on your first check
*$3k retention bonus
*Monthly bonus for recall patients
*Monthly cleaning bonuses
Position Type: Full-time
Schedule: Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:30pm
Compensation: $37.00 - $42.00 per hour DOE
At MINT, we understand the impact that a Hygienist has on a patient’s health, so we are looking for someone who is committed to the highest quality patient care, has a passion for educating patients and helping others, and is committed to their personal and professional growth.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest growing dental companies in the United States that values innovation, invests in cutting-edge technology and equipment, and is revolutionizing the way people think about dentistry!
If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that will challenge you to enhance your skills, rewards your hard work and effort, and offers the opportunity to grow with the company, apply today and see how We Make Sexy Teeth!
What We Do For YOU
- Ensure a consistent work schedule with reliable hours and office options you can plan around
- Offer career advancement unlike any other dental organization, including corporate positions
- Offer exciting, meaningful work with a team that you can be proud of
- Incredible benefits package including generous employer contribution
- Prepare treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols
- Prepare patient for dental hygiene treatment by welcoming, soothing, seating patient
- Complete dental prophylaxis and scaling/root planning by cleaning deposits and stains from teeth and from beneath gum margins
- Detect disease by completing oral cancer screening; feeling and visually examining gums; using probes to locate periodontal disease and to assess levels of recession; exposing and developing radiographic studies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current Texas State Board RDH Licensure required; will consider those that are transferring
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law
- Understanding and knowledge of HIPPA privacy rules
- Must have high ethical standards and value patient care above all else
- Must be a service-oriented, team-player that maintains a positive attitude
- Excellent communication, customer service, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced work environment is required