5K sign on bonus
New Columbia Dentistry
In need of a dental hygienist at an upscale DC dental office.
Health insurance, 401K, travel expense help.
Good hours and great patients.
- Assists dentist during examination and treatment of patients.
- Uses dental instruments to check and clean gums.
- Feels lymph nodes to detect swelling or tenderness associated with dental disease.
- Examines gums for sores or disease using probes and other dental instruments.
- Applies fluoride and other cavity protectors.
- Charts and records conditions of disease for diagnosis and treatment.
- Takes and develops X-rays.
- Administers local anesthetics, as directed.
- Provides patient with proper instruction for treatment of disease.
- Forms and molds cast impressions.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate's degree
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making