Company Overview: Job Description:
Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! Weve got the ideal job for you at our Bright Now! Dental offices in the Inland Empire, CA.
Your Role as an Traveling Specialty Dental Assistant
Youll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside our Oral Surgeon, Periodontist, Endodontist, and other GPs dedicated to serving patients. Your patients will be dealing with dental issues ranging from simple tooth removals to complex removals, impacted teeth, implant alignments and more. Youll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. Plus, youll have the opportunity to travel to different offices and support other teams with their surgical needs. Youll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for oral surgery, periodontics, and endodontic treatment procedures
- Recording patients medical and dental histories
- Assisting the Oral Surgeon under General Anesthesia
- Assisting the Periodontist as needed
- Assisting the Endodontist as needed
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
Whats It Like to Work at Bright Now! Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you doand our culture supports that. Youll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
What We Need From You
- A minimum of 2 years related experience in specialty
- Any required state specific licenses or certifications
- Current ACLS and CPR certifications
- An active X-Ray license
What Well Offer You
- Unparalleled support to grow your career
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off for applicable full-time positions
Smile Brands and its subsidiaries comply with all Federal, State, County & City requirements related to COVID-19 vaccination and testing mandates. This position must provide proof of full vaccination status or adhere to weekly testing upon acceptance of an offer of employment. Failure to comply will result in the Company rescinding its offer of employment. Full vaccination status represents two-dose inoculation (Pfizer or Moderna) or a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson). Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. We are proud to celebrate diversity and provide an inclusive workplace for all employees . DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.
#BD IND-SDA , IH-SPON