East Cobb Family Dentistry - part of Dental Whale Practice Group (DWPG) - is looking for an experienced RDH to join our fun and talented close-knit team as we strive to provide exemplary, personalized dental care in a friendly, relaxing environment at an excellent value. We treat every patient with compassion and integrity, utilizing proven, efficient systems and technologies. We believe in preventative dental care for our patients and we educate them on how to maintain their dental health for life. The patient experience is our top priority and we strive to 'WOW' our patients, as well as each other. We are committed to promoting from within with excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits and a $5,000 new hire bonus!
We work diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We now have Plexi-glass Barriers in the reception area and in selected clinical areas. We have the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.
As a Registered Dental Hygienist with DWPG, you will have the support you need to grow your career. The RDH must have a clear and active license from the state and will report directly to the General Dentist. New grads are welcome and encouraged to apply as we have a hygiene coach and mentor on site!
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols
- Prepares patient for dental hygiene treatment
- Maintains instrumentation for dental hygiene treatment
- Selects materials and equipment for dental hygiene visit by evaluating patient's oral health
- Completes dental prophylaxis
- Deliver direct dental hygiene patient care to patients as assigned
- Make impressions of patients' teeth for study casts, mouth guards or whitening
- Detects disease by completing oral cancer screening
- Applies fluorides and other cavity- preventing agents
- Fabricates restorations, cleans and polishes removable appliances
- Provide chair-side assistance to dentist
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene and plaque control instructions and postoperative instructions; providing reminders of next dental hygiene visit
- Documents dental hygiene services
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in dental hygiene
- Registered Dental Hygiene License from the state of GA
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS) certifications
- Knowledge of Open Dental and XDR
- Possess outstanding time management and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team for the good of the patient and practice
- Passion for continued improvement of skills and exceptional patient experience
- Strong sense of accountability and integrity
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k plan
- 10 days of paid time off per year
- 7 paid holidays per year (includes a floating holiday of your choice)
- Complimentary dental care for employee and family members (within company guidelines)
- Complimentary CE
Take your career to the next level – join the pod!
DWPG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or team members because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or gender identity of an otherwise qualified individual, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. DWPG hires and promotes individuals on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.