Our well-established, state of the art, prosthodontic dental practice is adding another strong member to our hygiene team. We are seeking a part-time Registered Dental Hygienist to deliver exceptional clinical care for our patients. We are looking for 2-3 days per week, scheduling options available.
Positon requires a professional, self-starter to:
- Perform clinical oral hygiene procedures including prophylaxis, debridement, scaling and root planing, digital x-rays, sealant and fluoride applications.
- Document patient-hygienist transactions as they occur to completely reflect the nature of the contact, the condition of the patient, the care or treatment provided and treatment diagnosed.
- Provide oral health education and counseling to patients, and assist in the assessment and management of oral health for all patients.
- Digital monitoring of periodontal health
- Current state license in Dental Hygiene and certification from an accredited dental hygiene school.
- Knowledge of dental charting software, digital x-rays, intraoral cameras and ability to learn new programs, as necessary. Knowledge of Dentrix is preferred.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and to establish positive relationships.
- Must be reliable, team oriented, friendly and detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Our office has taken extensive steps to provide the safest environment for our staff and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. All necessary PPE will be provided.