Who should NOT apply:
1. Individuals who do not like to work
2. Individuals who do not like to grow professionally and personally
3. People who cannot work well with others
4. People who cannot multitask
5. People who cannot take direction
6. People who cannot adapt to change
7. People who are not dependable
8. People who are not organized!
Who should apply:
1. Individuals who want to make a difference
2. Individuals who like people
3. People who like solving problems
4. People who like to see staff succeed
5. People who like to push themselves to achieve more
6. People who want to be in a position of growth
7. People who like to make money
8. People that like stats and numbers
9. People who just get it done!
10. People who have common sense
****WHAT WE DO****
We provide the highest quality dental care in a relaxing and safe environment. With special attention to patient education, comfort, and safety... we change people's lives!
-We live by 8 Core Values:
-We Love Getting People Well
-We Always Do The Right Thing
-We Innovate And Constantly Improve
-We Face Challenges With Excitement
-We Don't Waste Anyone's Time And Money
-We Improve Our Patients Lives
-We Strive To Be The BEST!
-We Value Family
****WHY JOIN OUR TEAM****
-Family Work Environment
-Your Chance To Really Make A Difference
-Opportunities To Move Up In The Company
-Learn Something New Every Day
****WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING****
1. Taking Digital X-ray’s
2. Using a digital scanner to take impressions
3. Writing clinical notes
4. Learn how to treat patients with Sleep Apnea
5. Making temporary crowns
6. Building relationships with patients
7. Working and learning new techniques and procedure alongside the doctor
I am looking for a Registered Dental Assistant who is wanting to help people live a better quality of life. I am Dr. Suzanne Thai the owner and founder of Swisher Dental. I am looking for an individual to join our team to provide people with the ultimate dental experience. Every day in our office is an exciting and rewarding day. A typical day in our office is filled with life changing smiles. Educating people on how to properly take care of their teeth. We also specialize in a new and innovative way to treat sleep apnea. This is what we love to do and I have a dream of helping more and more people live a better quality of life.
Dental assistants are the core of our practice. I am looking for someone to continue our missions and provide superior dental care.
Job ID: 259083161