Dental Oral Surgery Assistant
We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate to add a position for an oral surgical assistant. We are growing and need one more qualified assistant with a great attitude
We have offices in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco Counties.
Candidates must have previous dental/oral surgical experience. Our office is focused on delivering service that exceeds the expectations of our patients. Our goal is to provide the highest level of health care in a warm and caring atmosphere. This is a full time position.
So we may continue to provide quality care, our Oral Surgery Assistants are required to perform a variety of duties. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares treatment room for patient by adhering to prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for surgery by welcoming, soothing and seating
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides assistance to the doctor and instruct patients on post-operative and general oral health care.
- Monitors patients before, during, and after procedures
- Communicating effectively with patients
- Cleaning, sterilizing technique, packaging instruments and making surgical trays
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Ensures operation of dental and surgery equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains dental and surgery supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies as instructed; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Following dental board auxiliaries regulations, OSHA requirements
- Promoting overall safety and cleanliness of office environment
- Have experience with placing Dental Implants
- Experience with Anesthesia
- Minimum of 1 year Dental preferably Oral Surgery
- CPR and First-Aid certification a plus
- Bilingual is a plus.
- We are a first class organization with high standards. You must be professional in appearance and in attitude.
- Our patients are treated with the utmost respect and care. Our bottom line comes from treating our patients right.
- We are a privately held organization, not a chain or franchise.
Our staff is great. We are just looking to add to our team.
Health Care, Paid Time Off and other benefits available.
Job ID: 250430109