We are a full-service Dental Office with an immediate opening for a full time, experienced Dental Assistant. A positive attitude and desire to expand your skills is important. We offer a friendly and caring work atmosphere, with exceptional compensation and benefits.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience as a DA or EDDA and be able to perform the following essential functions:
- be comfortable assisting the dentist with all general dental procedures, including preparation of fillings and crowns,
- be comfortable assisting the dentist with surgical procedures, including extractions, endodontics and dental implants,
- take excellent alginate impressions,
- be able to fabricate high quality temporary crowns,
- proficient at taking digital x-rays, including panoramic (experience with 3D imaging a plus!),
- work well both independently and cooperatively in team settings,
- represent the practice in a professional, pleasant and cooperative manner,
- enjoy being part of a team that provides exceptional dental care!