- Dental Care Alliance
- East Brunswick, New Jersey
Ready to work for a company where you will have continued growth, support, and mentorship? Look no further!
Garden State Dental is hiring a full-time Dental Hygienist to work in our office located in East Brunswick, NJ 08816. The Dental Hygienist we hire will have hands on experience and hold an active Hygiene license for the state of New Jersey. Our Hygienist will have one hour per patient, no double booking, if patient no shows, you are not required to clock out, but encouraged to help fill the schedule. Our office is located off Hwy RT 18 with many close by restaurants to choose from during your lunch hour.
We value our Dental Hygienist and understand that you are a vital part of our team. Therefore, we offer a competitive salary, and full benefits package to our full time employees, CE hours, Laser and GBT training. Don't Wait, Apply Today!
We have been working diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We have all the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.Responsibilities
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as assigned
- Active Hygiene license for the state you applied, required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few
At DCA we dont just accept differences we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won't unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in todays changing world of dentistry . Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.Go further with an Ally
Job ID: 357874560