We are a dentist recruiting company working with a very reputable private office that is seeking an associate dentist. They have many established patients already since the long time dentist is retiring. This is a traditional family office seeing mostly adult patients. They are seeking an experienced dentist who can work full time. No nights and no weekends are required.
The office is a FFS and PPO one, with no capitation. The office is a modern one, with digital x-rays, paperless charting and more.
They have an experienced and long tenured staff as well. They have 2 assistants and 2 hygienists. There is also excellent collaboration with the owner who practices at a different office.
They are offering a competitive daily minimum plus percentage of production, health insurance, 401K, and continuing education stipend. A full time and experienced dentist can expect to earn between 200K and 300K per year.
Associate Dentist Responsibilities:
- Examining patients' teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity, and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
- Performing oral cancer screenings.
- Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
- Ensuring that all dental instruments and equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized mouth guards and dentures.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive daily guarantee
- Competitive % of production
- Opportunity to earn between 200K-300K per year
Associate Dentist Requirements:
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or doctor of medicine in dentistry (DMD).
- State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working in a dental practice.
- The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply to learn more about this reputable and successful office!
All inquiries are confidential.