Dental Associates of Connecticut is hiring Hygienists!
Dental Associates of Connecticut, founded in 1971, is a fast-growing company focused on excellent customer service within an inviting and comfortable environment for patients. This year we celebrate 50 years of providing consistent and passionate dental care to the community! Our success is guided by our company culture- which is at the core of everything that we do. We love our patients and we love our people!
We welcome you to join our team- and be part of our family!
We are currently hiring Hygienists in Danbury, Newtown, East Hartford, and New Haven!
- Perform routine treatment procedures, such as cleaning, polishing, x-rays, application of sealants and fluorides treatment, and related procedures
- Deliver direct patient care to patients using established dental hygienist procedures
- Assesses and communicate the nature and extent of dental, periodontics, and associated conditions
- Uses patient screening procedures to include medical history review, dental charting, and period charting
- Takes patient vital signs as required
- Taking Impressions
- Associate’s degree from accredited dental hygiene program
- Available 2 evenings and every other Saturday
- New graduates are welcome
- Must want to have a positive work-life balance
- X-Ray Certified
- Medical with internal Dental
- Development and Training
- Potential for growth