A new challenge for the new year! As we head into 2020, our growing team is looking to add a motivated, energetic, and goal-oriented dental hygienist to help our practice reach new heights. Our newest team member should be fully committed to advocating for our patients and helping them achieve the smile they deserve. We come to work each day focused on having a career in dentistry, not just another 8-5 job.
We are a full service general dentistry practice offering general dentistry, Invisalign, dental implants, endodontic, and oral surgery procedures. We are digitally focused with digital X Rays, 3D CBCT technology, intra-oral cameras, and more to come in the year ahead.
Our practice is committed to providing high quality dentistry on a daily basis while investing in ourselves and our team. We have monthly team meetings, take team-oriented continuing education, and never stop setting new goals or reaching for new heights.
Our next hygienist should have the following qualities:
1) Have a minimum of 2 years of dental hygiene experience
2) Feel comfortable talking with patients about different treatment options and recommendations
3) Be a team player
4) Be a people person and a good communicator
5) Be a multi-tasker who can focus on more than just traditional dental hygiene
6) Set goals for themselves and hold themselves and other team members accountable until we reach them
If you are interested in learning more about our team, our office, and what this job can offer you, please send your resume over and we will set up a time to talk.
Job Type: Full-time
Job ID: 259205531