This is an EXCELLENT opportunity for the right candidate: Associate position available in our busy, fee-for-service, holistic dental practice in Mill Valley, California. We provide a warm and inviting environment for our valued patients in a large beautiful space with a staff committed to exceptional service.
We love what we do! Each of our doctors has advanced post-doctoral training in Ozone therapies, mouth alignment, and general dentistry. All procedures in the practice are performed using the most biocompatible materials and body-healthy methods, which are always nontoxic to the body.
The applying doctor should have the following experience, goals, and qualities:
· 3+ years of experience (residency or academy training preferred) and have a dedication to continued education.
· Individuals should be holistically minded (interested in whole-body health), dedicated to dental excellence, and patient care-centered.
· We are open to either PT or FT dentists and are willing to collaborate to sustain valuable work-life balance.
· Exceptional dental and patient communication skills.
· Has a passion for continued education and research
· Positive, genuine and adaptable
· Desires to work in a team environment that is stimulating and encourages feedback and growth.
A base salary is provided as well as a bonus on production. For a FT Dentist, a benefits package is available.
Please respond with a resume or CV and a cover letter introducing yourself and why you are interested in this position.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Job ID: 254230274