Community practice with outstanding reputation seeks a well-rounded and motivated General Dentist. Live and work in a scenic and family-friendly Central Wisconsin city, home to more than 40,000 residents.
- Join 5 other dentists at a practice with a 25-year history of serving its community
- Extensive support staff includes 7 dental hygienists and 7 dental assistants
- New grads and experienced candidates considered
- Loan Repayment through NHSC
- Excellent work/life balance with options for a 2, 3, 4, or 5-day work week
- No weekends and no call
- Competitive salary with opportunity for annual increases
- Relocation stipend available
- Extremely generous benefits: paid-for health insurance for you and your family (think 30K savings per year), dental/vision/disability/ life insurance, malpractice insurance, CME stipend, licensing/credentialing support and stipend
Surrounded by woods, lakes, and hills, this community in Central Wisconsin offers the combination of big city amenities with the look and feel of the great North-woods and small-town hospitality.
- Named “Best Place to Experience the Outdoors” by Wisconsin Trails magazine
- Home to the Midwest’s favorite ski vacation destination with more than 75 runs and three chair lifts
- Award-winning public school system and five colleges in the nearby area
- Enjoy four seasons of outdoor recreation, a thriving arts community, entertaining festivals and events, active nightlife scene, and diverse shopping and dining
Job ID: 250841543