Our private dental practice is looking for an experienced Assistant whose skills can make a difference in the lives of others. Do you enjoy working with people, excel in providing quality patient care, and are excited to learn and develop new skills?
If you have answered YES to these questions then you may be the Dental Assistant our practice has been searching for! We seek a Dental Assistant who employs a positive attitude, professional demeanor, and who desires to assist our practice in providing quality-focused dental care, and service to our patients.
1. Must have EFDA, X-ray certification
2. Minimum of 3 years dental assisting experience
3. Able to work in a fast paced environment with different providers
4. Knowledgeable and comfortable working with computers Open Dental a plus
5. Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak to patients about treatment plans and costs.
6. Must be able to work a flexible work schedule to accommodate patient/practice needs
7. Strong organizational skills, time management, professional approach, ability to multi-
task, and apositive and upbeat attitude.
About our practice:
We are a successful private dental practice who employs a talented
practice team that is dedicated to providing personalized and gentle care to our patients. Our team is committed to serving and servicing our patients; providing them with accurate information to make knowledgeable and informed decisions about their oral health needs. We take the time to ensure our patients achieve the best oral health care possible while always taking into account their personal comfort and goals.
We offer PTO, 401K, dental insurance, paid holidays and uniforms
Job ID: 248409382