1 - 3 years
Dental Associates of Connecticut is looking for a General Dentist. The dentist owned group was founded in 1971 and has successfully grown to 12 locations in Western CT. We have a relentless drive to improve quality of care to our patients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company focused on excellent customer service within an inviting and comfortable environment for patients. Be part of our winning team and amazing culture. Our Waterbury location is a busy and we are looking for a superstar GP to take the lead!
Why Dental Associates?
- A one of a kind culture. We love our team and we love our patients
- Build your career at DA with partnership tracks and advancement opportunities
- Get the support of a sophisticated practice without that corporate feel
- Must have CT Dental License
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent restorative, endo and cosmetic skills
- Excellent chair-side manner focused on educating patients and providing top-level customer service
- Use a veriety of modern dental instruments including hand tools, rotary instruments and digital radiographs
- Maintain proper patient treatment records
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Contribute to maintaining a strong team atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment
Saturdays a must*
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR RIGHT PERSON
- General Dentist: 1 year
- SPANISH SPEAKING
Job ID: 242739768