Job ID: 233170977
We are looking for an enthusiastic dental assistant to join our busy dental practice. The ideal candidate is a capable multi-tasker and a positive person. Candidates should be self-motivated and passionate about offering patients a wonderful customer experience. Our team is cheerful, easy-going, and highly committed to providing great quality dental care for each of our patients. Candidates must be licensed.
If you have a proven track record for success and great people skills this is the position for you!
• Licensed Dental Assistant
• Must be available to work evenings
• Reliable worker, excellent people skills, team player, and hard working
Potential Candidates Must Be Able To Do The Following:
• Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment.
• Prepares treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures.
• Greets and prepares patients for treatment.
• Assists the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
• Conducts work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
• Records medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient.
• Makes preliminary impressions.
• Pours, trims, and polishes study casts, fabricates custom impression trays from preliminary impressions, cleans and polishes removable appliances, and fabricates temporary restorations.
• Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by Dentist.
• Records treatment information in patient records.
• Actively participates in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office production goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service.
• Good manual dexterity
• Fluency in English is required
• Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and anticipation skills in a team environment
• Ability to work evenings on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & until 5pm on Fridays