Job ID: 196835379
3 - 5 years
A Full-Service Dental Laboratory in the Midwest is seeking a full-time, experienced, board certified Prosthodontist to join us in an exciting new venture of a “full-service dental center” for our area patients and dentists. This will produce both referral based and direct-to-market patients primarily for implant placement and delivery of A04 restorations; where consistent quality is maintained for an expected restorative outcome at a lower cost to the patient.
- Motivated to be able to treatment plan/have a large case acceptance rate and produce at a high pace on a daily basis while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
- Perform all phases of prosthetic dentistry/oral surgery and related dental implant services to the appropriate standards as set forth by the practice.
- Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff and promote the success of the center.
- Be willing to take a leadership role in the center with an emphasis on driving center profitability.
- Possess a patient-centered mindset and approach to treatment planning and day to day center operations.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited U.S. School. DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Certificate in Prosthodontics or Oral Maxillofacial Surgery from an American Dental Association accredited program.
- Board Certified in your specialty
- “Clear Choice” trained /background.
- Able to be licensed in our state including N2O/O2 and deep sedation
- Current CPR card
- NPI and DEA certificate (separate state DEA is required)
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience
This position requires full range of body motion. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate equipment; reach with hands and arms; and lift up to 25 pounds, occasionally 50.
Salary and Benefits
Salary: Exempt position. $230,000.00 to $260,000.00/year and bonus based on production. Benefits include medical, company paid dental, company paid life insurance, company paid disability, company paid malpractice, 7 paid holidays, vacation, 401(k), and continuing education.