Job ID: 185247055
Associate Dentist for a progressive modern paperless office. Great place to live. Guaranteed 1st year income of $150,000 with potential of much more.
What Is Offered:
- Aggressive Compensation Package
- Premium Benefits Package
- Percentage of Production Available to the Right Candidate
- State-of-the-Art Practices
- Hygienist to Perform All Cleanings
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
Work closely with Hygienist to:
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Maintain patients’ medical records.
- Maintain an awareness of the budget and work in conjunction with operations team to attain financial objectives of the office.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.