Job ID: 135331231
James A. Burden, D.D.S. & Associates located in Williamsburg, VA will be expanding to new locations in the Hampton Roads and surrounding areas and are looking for productive, goal driven Associate Dentists to join our team. We are seeking someone who wants to be part of a fast-paced cohesive team that likes to work hard and have fun. You will be providing comprehensive treatment to a steady flow of patients, to include restorations (fillings), crowns, bridges and build ups, extractions, removable prosthodontics, and hygiene exams.
As a dentist, you will be able to focus your entire day on providing quality patient care, using state-of-the-art equipment. Working along side of you will be highly skilled assistants. Our front office is well trained to handle all of the administrative functions of the office so you only need to focus on the patient.
We pride ourselves in caring about our patients in the community enough to make sure they are fully educated and have good oral health and are willing to refer their friends and family.
You will also have the opportunity to receive management training and a possible partnership.
What we offer:
· Highly Competitive Salary
· Benefits Package (including medical, 401k, vacation, sick time, CE assistance & more)
· Well established and structured office
· Relocation Assistance
· D.D.S. or D.M.D. from an American Dental Association accredited dental school
· Current active unrestricted license to practice dentistry in Virginia (or the ability to obtain)
· Educate patients on their oral health
· Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose conditions
· Assess treatment planning options and the ability to discuss with the patient
· Maintain an awareness of office goals and work in conjunction with the team to achieve them
· Keep abreast of continuing education and new developments in dentistry through continuing professional education
· D.D.S. or D.M.D.
JAMES A. BURDEN, DDS & ASSOCIATES